Janice Parker’s thoughtful revival of an Ellen Biddle Shipman landscape in Connecticut.
JCJ Architecture restores the 1914 New Haven County Courthouse.
An 1853 clock tower for a Kentucky courthouse is replicated by Campbellsville Industries.
Hartman-Cox Architects designs the new John A. Campbell Courthouse, which has reigned as the highest seat of justice in Mobile, Alabama, since 1934.
Ziger|Snead Architects transforms the historic A. Hoen Lithograph Company buildings in East Baltimore for modern use.
MacDonald & Mack Architects preserves Christ Church Lutheran, a National Historic Landmark and modernist icon designed by Eliel and Eero Saarinen.
Holy Name of Jesus Cathedral by O’Brien & Keane is a prominent example of traditional Catholic church architecture.
Voith & Mactavish Architects creates a new dining hall for students at Millbrook School in New York.
KWK Architects designs the new Residential Colleges at University of Oklahoma.
The Trustees of Reservations strives to preserve historic gardens in Massachusetts.
When a tornado destroyed St. Joseph Catholic Church in Ridgway, IL, four parishes combined to create St. Kateri Tekakwitha Catholic Church, and they turned to Cram and Ferguson to design the new building.
Thomas Jefferson’s Rotunda at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, had fallen into disrepair. It has now been restored by John G. Waite Associates.