JCJ Architecture restores the 1914 New Haven County Courthouse.
An 1853 clock tower for a Kentucky courthouse is replicated by Campbellsville Industries.
Hartman-Cox Architects designs the new John A. Campbell Courthouse, which has reigned as the highest seat of justice in Mobile, Alabama, since 1934.
Ziger|Snead Architects transforms the historic A. Hoen Lithograph Company buildings in East Baltimore for modern use.
Thomas Jefferson’s Rotunda at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, had fallen into disrepair. It has now been restored by John G. Waite Associates.
One of the earliest Rapp & Rapp theaters, the Al. Ringling Theater in Baraboo, WI, has been restored to its original elegance by Isthmus Architecture
The historic Cloisters gets cleaned, waterproofed and re-engineered by Walter B. Melvin Architects, LLC, of New York City.
The challenges of restoring historic decorative finishing at the Grand Lodge of Maryland Masonic Temple.