The Traditional Building Conference Series delivers focused, relevant education for architects, contractors, craftspeople, designers, building owners and facilities managers in a time-efficient format.
Join us June 7-11 for a five day interactive symposium where you will learn from best-in-class experts and practitioners about historic preservation, adaptive use, urban infill, classical design, sustainable design, building restoration/maintenance and traditional craft. Network with your industry peers, clients and the technical representatives from restoration/renovation product suppliers.
Live events will be scheduled from Noon until 4pm each day; attendees will have access 24/7 to see on-demand events and access resources.
Seminars, for AIA Learning Units, will include:
- Lowering the Carbon Footprint with Vacuum Insulated Glass
- Healthy Environments for Re-Occupancy
- Cabinetry and the Post-Pandemic Home
- Collaboration: Frank Lloyd Wright and the Architects of Steinway Hall
- Clay Tile Roofing: Durable, Renewable, and Disaster-Resistant
- Storm Windows: Mitigating Heat Loss and Sound Transmission
- Main Street Adaptations: Wellness, Resilience and In-fill
- Terra Cotta Tile: Color Selection and Matching
- The Wisdom of Traditional Building: Small Considerations, Big Impact
For full information about speakers and schedule, visit www.traditionalbuildingshow.com
Reserve a spot now: https://bit.ly/3i8svv7
"The Traditional Building Conference never fails to provide vital and timely material for the historic building architect."
“The variety of technical vs. artistic talent was great!"
“Excellent speakers, informative, engrossing topics for a room full of architects.”
“Engaging as well as ‘Big Picture’”
“One of the very best seminar topics I have ever experienced. A real treat and changed the way I think about design.”
The Traditional Building Conference Series is a registered provider of AIA continuing education credits. Credits for NARI, AIBD, and some NAHB certifications are available.