Miami, a uniquely subtropical and diverse locale where Spanish, French and Portuguese language is as prevalent as English, will serve as the backdrop to this year's conference. Join fellow preservationists, architects, conservators, and peers in relevant discussions, sessions and events that will delve into the most pressing issues affecting 21st-century preservation and conservation.
2019 Conference Themes Include:
- Effects of Climate Change in Warm Weather Coastal Regions
- Sustainability and Conservation of Built Heritage in the Americas
- Conservation of Modern and Post-Modern Heritage
- Diversity, Population Change, and Gentrification in the Preservation Dialogue
- 2-Day Workshops
- Paper Sessions
- Field Sessions
- Plenary Sessions
- Industry Speakers
- Networking Receptions
- Exhibit Gala
- Demo Pavilion
- Student Engineering Competition Build
- Awards Banquet
- College of Fellows Installation
Registration is now open! Register early to get the best rates and your preferred sessions.
Follow #APTMiami2019 for the latest news and updates.
Have a press release you’d like us to share? Send it to us here.