More than 30 years ago we started a small timber frame company in an even smaller town. Today, New Energy Works and our sister company, Pioneer Millworks, employ over 100 timber framers, designers, engineers, artisans, craftsmen, and other community members in Oregon and New York.
Our teams have collaborated with talented architects and builders and great clients to craft timber frame homes across the nation. Some are creating magnificent lodges in the mountains while others are young couples who want a modest home. Their common denominator is the love of fine wood, elegant design and high craft.
We invite you to pick and choose from our menu of services, incorporating as much or as little into your project as your see fit.
- Architectural design: planning, design, interiors, landscape
- Timber framing: design, engineering, manufacturing, build
- High Performance Enclosure systems: The Matrix™ Wall & structural insulated panels (SIPs)
- Construction: project management & general contracting
- Fine woodworking: cabinetry, countertops, doors, stairs, and more
- Reclaimed and Sustainable wood products: flooring, paneling, siding, timbers, and more
New Energy Works operates on the triple bottom line—a simple belief that people, planet, and profit work together to ensure a better future. We give to our local and global communities. Our coworkers are more than just employees, they’re part of what makes our company successful. We are an ESOP, an employee owned company. We truly care about our craftsmen, and they truly care about your project.
New Energy Works has 2 LEED AP staff members, is a member of the US Green Building Council, and is FSC Certified in three categories.