- Factory Direct to the customer
- All logs are kiln-dried and precut to ensure quick and easy construction
- All logs are eastern white pine or northern white cedar
- Providing quality log homes at affordable prices is our goal
Styles to Choose From
• Craftsman Style: is distinguished by its use of large exposed beams in the loft and roof areas. The components are second to none.
• Tradesman Style: Is distinguished by its smooth lines and limited use of exposed beams. These plans are designed to make the best use of materials.
• Cabin Style: Designed specifically for recreational use. Remarkably sturdy and durable, they are constructed of 4x8 D logs though 6x8 is also an option.
• Timber Frame Style: The best up-to-date construction methods incorporating 8x8 beams for framing and 2x6 framed interior walls. The interior really shines with this special treatment.
Timber Frame Style
• Adirondack Style: Our hybrid home system is a mix of building materials: timber; logs, stone, drywall etc. Our system allows you to pick and choose and mix and match exterior siding and interior wall options to customize your home for the exact look, feel and budget you have in mind.
The most meaningful way to shop is to compare the overall quality, value, package contents ad price. When choosing a log home company, you also should consider service, experience and reputation. We have made it easier to compare by offering a log wall package, shell package and our all-inclusive complete package.
We are an American owned company and members of the Log & Timber Home Council, the New Hampshire Better Business Bureau and an Energy Star Partner.
Visit us online at www.coventryloghomes.com to view photos and plans.